Rapid RMS is an iPad- and cloud-based suite of applications for convenience stores and gas stations. It allows for quick and efficient business transactions as well as robust inventory management.
Cloud-based software essentially means that data is securely-stored on internet servers in robust data centers. Having cloud-based functionality allows users to access information anytime and anywhere with a web browser. There’s no need to purchase a PC server, and no need to worry about all the hassle that comes with it. Routine backups, software updates, and virus protection are all taken care of for you.
Rapid RMS for stores without fuel is just $79 per month per register. If you’d like to use more than one register, it’s only $49 per additional register that utilizes the Rapid RMS app.
Rapid RMS with Rapid Onsite is just $149 per month per register. If you’d like to use more than one register, it’s only $49 per additional register that utilizes the Rapid RMS app.
The monthly fee covers access to Rapid’s retail management system (RMS) which includes the iPad-based point of sale (POS) and cloud-based inventory management. System improvements and upgrades are available for no extra cost.
Rapid RMS allows users to process credit cards through us. We also allow clients to continue using their own credit card processors if they wish to do so. Go to our CC Processing page to learn more about your options to ensure your making the right decision for your business!
Great question! Rapid RMS offers a variety of features to ensure that your business runs smoothly and efficiently. Check out the list below to see some of our highlights.
Rapid RMS Special Features:
• iPad and secure cloud-based POS
• User friendly and interactive
• Effective cash management system to reduce theft
• Increased retail square footage — no more bulky registers!
• Unlimited locations and users
• Detailed employee management system
• Real-time reporting of sales, customer counts, best sellers, etc.
• Robust inventory management
• Quick and efficient delivery and purchase order processing
• Customer display option with signature capture and advertising features
• Customer loyalty program and gift cards
• Customized discounting capabilities
• Receipt email component
• Social media compatibility
• Free lifetime software updates
• No annual service contract or hidden cost
In the event that Wi-Fi goes out, Rapid RMS allows users to continue processing transactions with limited functions. We do recommend that Rapid RMS clients enroll in a Long-Term Evolution (LTE) data plan to ensure that all features are available even when Wi-Fi systems are down. Once Wi-Fi resumes, all sales information will automatically sync to the Back Office to make sure your reports are up-to-date.
Yes, the your data is stored in the Cloud, which encrypts data so all reports are safe and secure. Also, Rapid RMS utilizes PCI compliant devices to ensure there is secure transaction processing.
Your app might need an update. Check the App Store to see if Rapid RMS is available for an update. If not, go to Test Flight and update the app from there. If you are not set up for Test Flight, please contact us and provide us with the email tied to your iTunes account.